The combination of chopped roasted almonds with dark chocolate creates a texture and taste so delicious that you won’t want to share it.
This is a healthy, vegan, diy chocolate-making kit. The chocolate is made with antioxidant-packed cacao powder and cacao butter, and it’s sweetened with agave and maple syrup. This is a relaxing and delicious activity that is great for gifting, chocolate Zoom parties or a relaxing after-work treat/activity. The kit includes enough ingredients to make one incredible bar of chocolate.
What’s in this box?
- 3 Amber Jars (be sure to reuse) with pre-measured ingredients.
- 1 mini amber sea salt jar.
- Non-stick brown lining paper.
- Reusable silicone chocolate bar mold.
What you will need from home:
- Small saucepan/any kind of pan.
- Stirring spatula.
- Large flat plate or tray.
Be sure to keep your chocolate refrigerated.